Most people declare Labor Day weekend as the official end of summer. However, we actually have 4 more weeks to go.
That’s means we still have to deal with knats, sandflies and mosquitoes. But what if you don’t wish to use toxic chemical laden products? Well, we got you covered with a few beauty and lifestyle hacks that will save you some money and still be effective. Try these out.
1. Home-Buy 2 to 3 lemons and dried cloves from your local supermarket. Cut the lemons in half and place 4 cloves into each lemon. Then place in a corner or windowsill in each room.
2. Backyard-place citronella inside of tiki torches strategically in your backyard area. Light the torches and refill as needed.
3. Camphor Candles- heat raw beeswax over the stove until totally melted then add 5 drops of camphor oil, lavender oil, lemongrass and eucalyptus oil. Let mixture cool and settle for 5 hours. Use formed perfume solid on the foxy as needed.
4. Combine 20 drops of Coconut oil, and 7 drops Levander, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon and Rosemary oils each in a spray bottle. Spray all exposed areas of the skin to give proper protection.
5. Place the rinds from 3 oranges in a mason jar with 8 oz of vineagar in a dark cool place for 7 days. Then use as a room spray.