Life always has a way of maintaining balance in everything without exception. Castor Oil is cultivated from the Castor Bean plant via cold press is clear or yellow in color and acidic in nature. It’s counterpart, Jamaican Black Castor Oil is clearly dark in color due to the inclusion of the bean in cold pressing and is alkaline. Although both offer great qualities, we prefer the latter. Here is some of the benefits that we find essential.
1. Omega 9 fatty acids contribute to treatment of inflammation, and bacterial commonly associated with acne. Omega 9 also helps fight free radical damage, finelines & wrinkles.
2. Antifungal/Antibacterial- treats skin infections on the skin and especially the scalp that inhibit skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea.
3. Superior healing qualities that assist in the removal of scar tissue.
4. Stimulates Hair Growth: Hair, beard & brows!
5. Hair strengthening oil that defends against hair breakage, dry scalp and split ends.
6. Relieves Muscle & Joint: In Jamaican, Black Castor Oil is revered for its ability eliminate pain stemming from Rheumatoid Arthritis and is used to ease menstrual cramps prior to the arrival of your period. (Ask a Yardie Grandma if you have any doubts)
We use Black Castor Oil in the following Products
1. Rejuvenating Serum
2. Cedar Beard Oil